MaineToday Media, Inc.

Scarborough Fire
Date: 10/9/2013 Album ID: 1715655
Photos by Gordon Chibroski
Family loses everything
Gordon Chibroski, Staff Photographer. 
On Tuesday, October 8, 2013, a fire at the It's a Good Motel on Route One in Scarborough caused many to be driven from their rooms. The fire started in the room where Alex Pagen, right, and Monique Mills stayed with their children Jake and Mia in the room that burned. Scrarborough investigators, John Gill, left, and Garrett Strout interview them after they returned and found they lost everything they owned.
Email Page to FriendBuy this PhotoEnlarge this Photo
Gordon Chibroski, Staff Photographer. 
On Tuesday, October 8, 2013, a fire at the It's a Good Motel on Route One in Scarborough caused many to be driven from their rooms. The fire started in the room where Alex Pagen and Monique Mills stayed with their children Jake and Mia in the room that burned. Scarborough firefighters search for hot spots as the chief and deputy investigate inside the room after the fire was put out.
Email Page to FriendBuy this PhotoEnlarge this Photo

©2011 MaineToday Media, Inc.